Volume 1, Issue 4, December 2000
- The Application of Detailed Computer Simulation in Energy Conscious Design,
Y. G. Yohanis
Volume 1, Issue 3, September 2000
- Removal of Cadmium and Lead by Municipal Waste Cumbustor Ash,
- A Review of the Effects of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals on Freshwater Zooplankton with Particular Reference to Daphnia,
- Energy Conservation in Tobacco Curing,
C. Tantakitti and S. Thavornun.
- Manufacturing Energy Use in India: A Decomposition Analysis,
M. D. Gupta and J. Roy.
- Influence of Rice Variety and Soil Type on Production and Emission of Methane from Rice Fields,
S. Towprayoon, N. Withers Harvey, O. Jittasatra and O. Kerdchuchean.
Volume 1, Issue 2, June 2000
- Modeling Technology Learning in the National Energy Modeling System,
- A Computer Model of a Small Domestic PV System in the Thai Climate,
R.H.B. Exell and P. Somkaew.
- Resistance of Rubbers and Elastomers to Liquids,
K. Azaar, R. Granger, I.D. Rosca and J.M. Vergnaud.
- Removal of Organic Matters and Heavy Metals from Wastewater by Granular Activated Carbon-Sequencing Batch Reactor System,
S. Sirianuntapiboon and P. Chaiyasing.
- Application of Biogeochemical Model "Profile" for Assessment of North Asian Ecosystem Sensitivity to Acid Deposition,
M.Y. Semenov, V.N. Bashkin and H. Sverdrup.
Volume 1, Issue 1, March 2000